WIP Road

Showcasing the WIPs that I am working on in Europe - getting stared at as I crochet in public and smuggling my hooks onto planes, trains and taxi cabs!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Ta da!! The City of WIPs!

After sitting around trying to figure out the best way to showcase my Wips - mainly my 63 Squares Wip - I decided that the best way would be to have a blog dedicated 100% to WIPs so that I can update one place with pictures - 63 posts on my blog about squares would not be exciting to read, but one can check here each Wednesday to see the current status etc - a lot better in my mind! So, I will try this out for a few weeks and see if I like this concept - if not I will think of something else! Be on the lookout for the upcoming WIP posts on Wednesday!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home